View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:59 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Where to go now? [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil

"I noticed you loping about, caught my curiosity. Congrats on that. Anyways, I was just wondering what brings you out here? A tom like you shouldn't be wandering around alone should he? You look like you've taken beatings, are you one of those group cats?" She inquired. The words left her mouth with no stutter. It was like she'd done this before. I mean, she had, but he didn't need to know that. To him, she must seem like some stupid loner or kittypet wandering about, trying to make friend. Oh! That was something she needed to make clear. "Just trying to make some talk. Not here for a friendship, but being alone is boring, right? You'll be my excitement for the day," she responded with a gleam in her yellow-green hues now.

To be quite honest, Ariella was doing this because she wanted attention. She loved attention. Especially a tom's attention. To her, this was just another game of 'I'll win you over and leave you'. Of course, this has failed before and put her in bad situations, but she was used to it now. This tom was just another feline to get her attention fix as of right now.
The Egyptian Mau raised an eyebrow at the words ‘a tom like you’. What exactly did she mean by a tom like him. What was wrong with a tom like him wandering alone? Hades wasn’t sure whether to feel offended or amused. He finally decided to settle on confused. If he couldn’t choose one, he may as well choose neither option. With that settled, he went back to wondering over her words once more. Taking a brief glance down at his pelt, he thought that he looked like he was in pretty good shape. Sure there were a few cuts and scars here and there, and even dry blood staining parts of his fur, but he was otherwise in pretty good condition. He was perfectly capable of wandering alone. “I’ve had worse,” he replied coolly to her comment about his shape, shrugging his shoulders in a way that seemed to dismiss the matter. At the mention of the group cats, Hades nearly let out a low growl. He quickly suppressed it before it could be let out and kept a calm, emotionless expression on, but there was a furious beast howling within him. “I was, I suppose you could say.” The former fighter wasn’t entirely sure of what she defined by group cats. He wasn’t sure if she meant the clans or the clans and the syndicate. Most cats around this area would know of the clans, and the clans were commonly referred to as the groups, but how many cats knew of the Dusk Syndicates existence? Before the destruction of it that is. The tom didn’t know if the she-cat meant the Dusk Syndicate as well, which is why he said he supposed.

“Fine by me. I didn’t come to these woods in search of friendship so it all works out,” he said. He gazed coolly at the she-cat and couldn’t help but notice the small gleam in her eyes. In a way, it seemed kind of familiar. He couldn’t quite place his paw on it though. The way she spoke and the things she said also reminded him of something. Although he didn’t really know what that something was. He shook his pelt and blinked, pushing all the thoughts away. He wasn’t one to waste time on such useless questions.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen