View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:33 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Martenleap was still smiling- he believes that Shrewcall was capable of anything he wanted to do, and had a gut feeling that the fellow tom didn't think of himself as equal to Marten- though that wasn't true. He was brave and kind, and he just didn't know it yet- and it made Martenleap beam even brighter when his friend thanked him. "I'm not perfect- nobody's perfect, but we're both wonderful." Hesitating, he continued to add to his statement, hoping Shre would be okay with it. I don't think we're just friends anymore. "We're wonderful for each other, Shrewcall- you've been my friend for awhile now, but you're more to me than a friend, or even a best friend could be. Ever." Taking in a deep breath, the Shadowclan warrior prepared to talk, hoping he wouldn't end up getting friendzoned, hoping that he was making the right desicion- but he couldn't be doubtful of this relationship. He couldn't have any doubts about the two of them, because they were meant to be together.

"Shrewcall, would you be so honored as to be my mate?"
There was a silence that met Martenleap's words as Shrewcall stared at the other tom, but it seemed his gaze went right past him and into the beyond. His pelt seemed to be bristled slightly, his ears shifted back in a hardly noticeable away. Martenleap wants to be my mate? I'm.. this... I am dreaming. His thoughts grew jumbled and he struggled to even gather a stable thought. Nothing came out like it should. He didn't trust himself to form words. But then he realized he had to talk. Martenleap would panic. "StarClan, of course!" he gasped out quickly, his eyes finally coming into focus on the amazing tom before him, "I wouldn't want anything less. I've wanted nothing less for so long..." He lunged forward just enough to put his nose to the other cat's, his eyes drifting closed for a few moments before he stepped forward to rub his body again Martenleap's before he sat beside him and leaned into him, too excited to contain his affections. "Of course I want to be your mate... It's... everything I've wanted with you."