Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:37 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooks and Boos! View Post
@russet

Wolfpaw stifle a yawn, "It most likely nothing. Forget it." He said, no reason for his mother to worry about a cat. I mean, who would try fighting them? Supposedly it would be a one on two, not a fair fight. Wolfpaw wasn't looking forward to going back, he had to train. What's wrong with staying like this? He didn't care about becoming a warrior, his ambition was somewhere else. Wolfpaw wrinkled his nose at the smell, "I really do hate Riverclan's smell more than anything!" He heard some rustling of the leaves, I can't be mistaken.. someone is there, right? Or was it the wind? Why would anyone be here? "Is someone there?" He hissed under his breath, Wolfpaw look up at the trees. Windclan complains that they can't see the trees, but.. what is so bad about trees? His thoughts wandered off to a different subject, quickly he was back again. "Sorry, zoomed out. " Wolfpaw blinked, his ear flickered.
(Kind of short, sorry)
Drizzleflower looked down at her son, thinking maybe, for once, he was making sense. “Huh. I do smell something.” A cat. They smell.. familiar. She scanned past the trees at the border, seeing a muscular figure in the distance. “Wolfpaw.. don’t move. I think I know who that is.” She slunk towards the border, the scent of RiverClan heavy on her tounge. She half-gagged at the smell, before a stronger one took over. The tom she knew and loathed. Addersoul ”A... Addersoul? Finally come back to visit your mate and son, huh?” She gulped, feeling her ears grow hot and her skin get clammy. “I thought you.. and I quote.. ‘don’t want anything to do with’ us anymore.” She felt her eyes growing watery. “Sorry.. I don’t know how you deal with this fish scent.”
@Mistyfoot⚜