View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“I don’t need a new mate.” Sproutwhisker murmured under his breath as he shook his head softly and looked his beloved Talonfang in the eyes, “I only love you. You are the mother of my children and the only shecat that is the light of my life.” The black-furred tomcat blinked up at her with a certain sadness within his icy blue-hued gaze before he looked down at his paws for a moment in silence. He didn’t want this to happen, why did this have to happen? The young warrior knew that she wanted him to be happy, but how could he be happy without her by his side now? Their kittens would grow up without knowing the warmth of their mother and he would no longer awake to her sweetened scent. “If I fell in love with someone else, I would certainly feel like I was being disloyal to you, my love.” Ripplewhisker, who was watching nearby in utter silence, gave a softened sigh and solemnly shook his head as he looked up for a few seconds, knowing this feeling all too well. After losing his precious Swallowstorm, he never found someone else or even attempted to - his heart had belonged to that tomcat and still did, even though they were no longer mates. He did not wish to love anyone else besides his own adopted son these days, but despite all of that, he knew why Talonfang was doing this overall.
Talonfang chuckled and shook her head. "It is impossible for me to think of you, Sproutwhisker, as disloyal," she nuzzled him and smiled kindly. "My beloved, keep my memory alive, tell our kits of the days we did spend together. Hopefully, you'll meet another cat to resume my place in your heart," she turned and winked at Ripplewhisker and hoped he understood. She loved this tom dearly and the pain of leaving her family didn't seem as bad now. She could watch her family from a birds eye view. She could watch them be apprenticed, receive their warrior names, have mates of their own, and eventually welcome them into StarClan."Now Sproutwhisker, you of all cats know I won't take no for an answer," she gave him one of her goofy smiles and her eyes sparkled with love.