View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Flarekit didn't mean to hurt her older brother. Really she was trying to joke around more than anything. But apparently Blazingstar didn't get it. That was rather irritating. But, that was fine, she supposed. Not everyone will know you're joking around, but.. it was still rather irritating. "I'm just surprised, that's all." The fluffy ginger she-cat said with a bit of disappointment in her tone, probably disappointed in herself to not be excited. She probably would have, if her boredom wasn't so bad. Conversation wasn't on her list of thing's to do when she was bored, so that was too bad really. "I was going to catch a few crickets that are around, but.. that's about it." The she-kit responded, with a small frown. "Or play with a mossball, if another kit is around. Which their are none." Conversation was okay, but.. right now she wasn't in much of a mood of chit chat. She wanted to do something, do something active. Exercise, she guessed. Her amber optics stared at her brother. He didn't really act like what she thought a leader would be. But, a guess he was unique. Which, was a good thing? Flarekit didn't really care all that much. Everyone was unique in their own way. So why did it matter?

Blazingstar listened and waited as the kitten spoke. He was thinking along with her as she gave him ideas. There wasn't much kits could do without breaking some kind of rule. Well... they couldn't get in trouble if he was with them right? An idea had sparked in his head and he couldn't help but share it. This was the one time he would break the rule. For his little sister. "I'm sure there are plenty of things to do!" he exclaimed, a smile spreading across his face. "Like keeping me company out in the territory," he spoke a little more slowly with those words. He wanted to had emphasis to them without it being overly dramatic. His hues glowed with interest at her response. She could say anything, but he had never met a kit who didn't want to go into the territory. Especially when they wouldn't get in trouble? Blazingstar might get in trouble... with Alderscreech, but that was a battle he would deal with later.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL