View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:39 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang laughed as Asphodelspark hissed at him, and replied with his own little mocking growls, pushing his back paws against Asphodel's stomach and his front paws against Asphodel's chest, still trying to shove him off. But eventually, when Asphodelspark spoke up in that weird girly voice, Hunterfang stared at him for a very long time before breaking down into laughter, not even trying to struggle anymore, the laughs making him too weak, taking his breath away. He grunted when Asphodelspark flopped down on top of him, and squeaked indignantly at the other warrior's words. "Well, I never!" He exclaimed, mocking Asphodelspark's feigned little female voice. "I'll have you know, I do work hard, thank you. You're just so heavy," He replied. His voice went back to normal on that last sentence, and he squirmed a little under the other warrior, pushing against him again to try to get him off. "Very heavy. Trying to get you off is enough of a workout," He said with a teasing smirk.
Asphodelspark let out an “ooph” as Hunterfang pushed even more air from his lungs by shoving his paws against his chest and belly. Asphodelspark’s feigned voice did the trick and put an end to Hunterfang’s resistance through the power of laughter. No one can push s fully grown warrior off of them while they are too busy having a laughing fit. Asphodel couldn’t help but laugh triumphantly as he heard Hunterfang’s grunt when he landed on top of the other tom. His little trick was turned back on him when Hunterfang mimicked his odd little voice, causing Asphodelspark to dissolve into laughter. After regaining some composure, the ginger tom groaned dramatically, “I simply can’t get up. Gravity is increasing on me.” With those words he wiggles a little bit atop Hunterfang and pushed down with all his might to squish his friend as he laughed.