View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Home is where the heart is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Ask before joining in please and thank you. This is the place where my bab Dakota lives with his friends and family, but so far minus the family. Here is the site for Dakota and this thread. In the site it gives you all the info on Dakota. Please check it out my lovelies.

@Kyra-Wolfe-666
@littledragon0625

A brown, black and white cat made his way through his territory, his tail trailing behind him in boredom. Seeing him in this beautiful territory gets ya thinking hey doesn't he have a good time with all the fun places to go? No it doesn't. It's the loneliest feeling without being with a cat that he could call his friend and family. Let's get to the point! Dakota stood beside the river his face looking at the water a bit depressed from being alone. It get's boring here everyday. I just wish there were at least one cat that was here to talk to me. I wouldn't mind sharing my big piece of territory with someone I truly belong with. Dakota let out a sigh as he watched a fish swim by his paws, but he didn't move to catch it. What's the point anymore?
Violet strolled through the forest. breathing in the scents. She kew she was in another cat's territory, but this was the only place close enough that she could make it back to her alley in time for dinner. Her blue eyes scanned the trees before landing on a tom. She went over to go talk to him, but stopped once she saw a black cat slpash into the river beside him. She stopped and watched for a few seconds before going around and sitting a few fox-lengths from the tom. She couldn't help but glance at him before going back to staring at the river.