View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 12:52 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle let out a huffed, certainly still dissatisfied, but his boiling anger started to boil low on temperature. As he found out in Riverclan, the molly before him was something delicate. She wasn't as feisty, but she carried a sweet, kit-like nature. No one could stay mad at her. No one, except Honeythistle. Especially when he felt that she done things out of spite. However, this was not the path to go when it came to Cloudstrike. Strawberrythorn easily retaliated without much of grace in her words, Rosenose hardly ever angered him, but she was rather envious, and that got on Honeythistle's nerves, Pearlstream pushed his buttons until she knew when she went to far, and Mothflower hardly ever made him angry. Maybe it was because she knew him much longer than the other mollies, and therefore knew how to keep his fire extinguished. Cloudstrike was new in this affair. A more gentle, sugary soul. Honeythistle roamed his eyes over her figure, huffing once more as to keep himself angry at her. Honeythistle dismissed her apology, rolling his eyes uptowards the sky and muttering to starclan to give him strength. "You know I don't expect you to do this again, right?" He sat down, narrowing his eyes at her. Then he got up, slithering his way towards the molly. "Actually," he began, swiping up his tail behind him. "You need to promise me - promise me right now that you're gonna follow those rules. And, if you're tired of living by those rules, all you have to do is tell me you want to leave...I wouldn't stop you." She had free will to do what she want, but as his mate, she had to follow these estranged rules. Once she promise him such, Honeythistle faintly caught the scent of his mother. The smell of heavy milk, and it made his heart calm. So, calm that he got up, and gently brushed his tail alongside the crestfallen molly. "Come on, Cloudstrike. I want you to meet someone special to me." Honeythistle rather do this now than later. Introduce her to his mother as his mate. What was the point of spending a lot of time with the white feline if he wasn't making her anything more? Honeythistle concluded that this was the right path to go. This was the best decision to go.

@Duststorm

Cloudstrike frowned when she saw that her apology had no affect on Honeythistle. He was still pacing, thinking, and huffing. All the snowy queen could do was sit silently and hope his anger would burn out soon. Something in the back of her mind suggested singing, but she felt it would be odd to start singing randomly in the forest. Not that that would have stopped her had she not forgotten the idea soon after hatching it. Finally, Honeythistle spoke to her again, sitting down across from her. At his question, Cloudstrike nodded fervently with sincerity shining in her wide eyes. She blinked as he scooted closer and demanded a promise. Relieved, Cloudstrike nodded once more. The promise would surely calm Honeythistle down and she didn't hesitate to make it, feeling a strike of urgency when he added that she could leave. "I promise!" She meowed hastily, "I can remember. I will remember next time. I don't want to leave you." A quiet thought about Honeythistle deciding he didn't love her anymore and leaving her reared its ugly head but her other thoughts quickly masked it. Cloudstrike thought the promise must have worked, for Honeythistle seemed less angry when he suggested that they go meet someone, brushing his tail against her. He had seemed to smell something, but Cloudstrike was out of practice and couldn't catch any scents on the wind. Sure, she smelled the different things of the forest, but could no longer separate them from each other. She had the faint urge to ask where they were going, but found it easy to resist. Relishing in that small victory, Cloudstrike blindly followed Honeythistle, having no idea where he was leading her.

@Duststorm