Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She hissed,” My father doesn’t. My mother does!!! So she’ll pay.”

Her mother stammered staring at the blood on the forearm of her,” I don’t hate you. I am outraged that this is what has become of you...your mentor must really be an angry piece of foxdung, lazy foxdung specifically, based on your awful attack.” She meowed calmly,” I’d suggest getting a mentor who controls your behavior. Just lie about your current mentor. And I don’t hate you I just dislike you. Understand the difference.”

She growled,” Hate and Dislike are practically the same thing. And...” she cleared her throat,” My foxhearted mentor is right here.” She meowed aiming an attack really slowly. (I love that the mother is insulting her mentor as if she doesn’t see the mentor)
(lol she doesn't know who she's dealing with)

Nightshade spun around, eyes blazing in fury. "I'm trying to defend you, you miserable rabbit-heart! It's pretty pathetic that I care about your daughter more than you do! You don't deserve to be in StarClan! You should be rotting in the Dark Forest!" she was practically screaming at this point. She slid her claws out and snarled at the starry she-cat.