View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Home is where the heart is

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

with a splash dragon leaped at the fish forgetting about the cat next to it.she hated water but would do what she can for a fish diveing into the water claws sinking into the fish and quickly pulled out of the water and saw the cat looking at her"hi"dragon said awkwardly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Violet strolled through the forest. breathing in the scents. She kew she was in another cat's territory, but this was the only place close enough that she could make it back to her alley in time for dinner. Her blue eyes scanned the trees before landing on a tom. She went over to go talk to him, but stopped once she saw a black cat slpash into the river beside him. She stopped and watched for a few seconds before going around and sitting a few fox-lengths from the tom. She couldn't help but glance at him before going back to staring at the river.
Dakota looked both ways, seeing the two cats with a sudden smile as he heard them. Which one should I go up to first? I'll make them come to me. The tom fell into the water letting out a yowl as he felt the water run through his fur. Dakota pretended he was drowning, trying to get the two cats attention. He had been swimming since he was a young kit. Some cats would freak out when their paws got wet, but he was completely different. "Somebody Help me!" Dakota called out, pretending as if he was about to drown.
(This is his way of getting other's attention Lol)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.