View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Home is where the heart is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Violet let out a mrow of amusement and padded over to where the tom thrashed about in the shallow water. She could see the fake fear in his eyes as she grabbed his scruff and hauled him out of the water. "Well, what'd you go and do that for?" she had a slight Scottish accent. "Now you've gotten both of us wet."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Dakota looked both ways, seeing the two cats with a sudden smile as he heard them. Which one should I go up to first? I'll make them come to me. The tom fell into the water letting out a yowl as he felt the water run through his fur. Dakota pretended he was drowning, trying to get the two cats attention. He had been swimming since he was a young kit. Some cats would freak out when their paws got wet, but he was completely different. "Somebody Help me!" Dakota called out, pretending as if he was about to drown.
(This is his way of getting other's attention Lol)
dragon didnt have time to react:two cats,one somehow drowning while doing nothing and the other walking over knowing it was fake.she hopped onto the bank and watched the two cats.she shook her pelt and turned to the forest " lighting you big chicken!there no threat you can come out!"she growled.lightning popped out of the trees looking confused "so we share borders with this two?"lightning said to dragon and she nodded.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.