Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
“Sure!” Trappedpaw meowed happily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Ebonykit wandered through the forest. "Mommy?" she whimpered. A fox had chased her mother away from her hours ago. Her mother was her only relative, and seeing as her mother was dead, she was lost and all alone. She sat down, her tail swishing back and forth on the ground. Her tail flopped as a butterfly fluttered out of a tree. Her tear-filled eyes followed it until she couldn't stand it anymore. She jumped up and chased the butterfly, playfully batting at it, her mother forgotten.
"follow me"lightingscale said to trappedpaw,the clan could use more members and magpiepaw could use a friend in the app. den.he walked to the camp but heard a meow from the forest he followed confused.he saw a kit in his calmest voice he said"hi there!(gosh this is weird)how many kits are in this forest"without waiting for a answer he picked the kit up and started walking again.at least tinykit would have someone to play with @CinnamonCookie

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; December 7th, 2017 at 05:53 PM.