Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Essie flicked her ears in amusement as he spoke. "I don't think you're a fool." She meowed slowly, her eyes ablaze with passion, as she conversed with him. Suddenly the entrance to her home swung open to reveal one of her housefolk, a female, a bit on the short side. The housefolk let out a squeal of happiness at seeing Essie, then she looked to Romeo, hesitating a few seconds before letting loose yet another squeal. Essie purred happily, giving his warning a nod of acknowledgment, grateful for the headsup, as she was well aware, most toms would sneak away in the night. She then strode forward to nudge her housefolk's ankle affectionately. She purred, taking a deep breathe as she realized that this would be the final moment where she could send him away, just waiting to simply see him the following morning, but she then thought back to the prior events of the night, the way the skies lit up so magically, the way she had felt so comfortable with him immediately."Come on in Romeo." She finally purred, her gaze meeting his as she spoke the words. The housefolk called something out to it's partner, then fetched some food for the both of them.

@Constellation

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 12th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.