Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Icekit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
And Witheredkit @Okapi)
She shrugged,” It doesn’t matter now. Your here. Ashkit! Owlkit! Emeraldkit! Cirruskit! Come meet your father, Lightningflash!” She called out to her kits, they were three moons old and they got teased often for not knowing who their father was more than a name and stories. Owlkit’s come crying to me about it...Emeraldkit’s accused me of making Lightningflash up. Cirruskit begged me to chase him down and drag him in there. Ashkit has asked me to hurt the cats that tease her. Poor Witheredkit though...she doesn’t leave my side and hardly speaks.

Witheredkit’s light grey fur was groomed as she stared with her blue eyes directly at Lightningflash before laying down again as if she didn’t care or couldn’t see him.
Icekit came over her dual eyes landing on her father. Is this really are father? Or did mum just ask a random warrior to come. She wondered as she starred at Lightningflash. She sniffed at his paws trying to get his sent. Then sat with a thump looking up at him. "If your our father, then why are you just know showing up?" She asked him her tail twitching. I got him! She thought thinking she busted her father in a lie. Though she thought that this Lightningflash wasn't really her father but a random tom, even though he was. She didn't move her emerald and sapphire colored eyes from Lightningflash as if she thought if she looked away it'd be gone.

(Sorry it's so short.)
@Megan

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 29th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.