View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Emeraldkit came over her dual eyes landing on her father. Is this really are father? Or did mum just ask a random warrior to come. She wondered as she starred at Lightningflash. She sniffed at his paws trying to get his sent. Then sat with a thump looking up at him. "If your our father, then why are you just know showing up?" She asked him her tail twitching. I got him! She thought thinking she busted her father in a lie. Though she thought that this Lightningflash wasn't really her father but a random tom, even though he was. She didn't move her emerald and sapphire colored eyes from Lightningflash as if she thought if she looked away it'd be gone.

(Sorry it's so short.)
@Megan
Rosefern smiled,” He was busy doing warrior duties.” She meowed hoping to be more convincing. Do something to prove it Lightning. she paused and whispered,” See.. what I mean, Emeraldkit doesn’t even believe your her father. Witheredkit doesn’t acnolage anyones existance....” she sighed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here