View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Silentshade's twolegplace adventure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Yay!]
Roxie still stood in front of the tom.
She examined him, then turned to Silentshade. "Silentshade! He look just like you!" Roxie blurted out.
She then turned back to the tom. "For your info, they live in a Clan.
Not Dumpsters. And answer the question."

@I Bump Le Silentshade
( sorry,writer's block!)
Ashton turned around, and Clovershine's heart twinged as she saw his gray eyes were flickering with tears. "Yes, I know the clan type of cats, rather picky with their borders and so called "warrior code" Aren't they? And to answer the question: yes I knew her, I knew Willa. A pale, creamy brown with ocean blue eyes; in fact- she has Willa's eyes." He motioned with his tail at Silentshade. Sugar, who had watched with concern flickering in her eyes, got up and thrust her face in Ashton's. " Don't you see you idiot?! Take a good, long look at the she-cat, tell me who you can see!" Ashton walked over to Silentshade, who stood perfectly still as he looked straight into her eyes, ocean blue to a storm cloud gray. What does he see? Silentshade thought hopelessly, but then jumped as Ashton leaped back, letting out a terrible wail "WILLA!" Calming back down, he asked with a pained, shamed look on his face: " Was Willa your mother? Tell me, was Willa your mother?"

PLOT TWIST #2!