View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:13 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ※ OASISCLAN - LIMITED ※

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brxken View Post
Darksong growled softly,
his eyes narrowing. "I don't want to waste my time on a hare-brained ceremony for a hare-brained she-cat." He huffed and sat up, resting all his weight on his haunches. Flicking his ear, Dark began to groom his fur and bargain a plan within his mind.

He found another victim.

The dark abyss of his optics lit up, and he began to sneak glances at the molly. His voice began with a low purr as he continued grooming himself.
Wonderful.
"Well, excuse me," said Venomdancer, affronted, "It appears someone left their manners in their nest today. Are you alright?" It was hard to judge if it was a genuine question, because it came with a hint of both snideness and concern, but she didn't give Darksong much time to puzzle it togethers, because she went on and meowed, "Anyway, if it wasn't for a ceremony you would have no name, so what's hare-brained, now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post

Emberwing had a feeling Scorpionstar would choose him from the start. He raised his chin proudly, remembering what Sandstar had taught him about his ego. He knew that it was wrong to boss other cats around, so he wouldn't. Emberwing padded forward unto the leader, and replied, clearly, though he was trembling with excitement. "Yes, my leader." His eyes twinkled.
A bit of remorse tickled the back of her mind. Perhaps this pride might lead to great danger. But she found that rather doubtful, and Emberwing was as good a choice as any. With a leap down the steep side of the short cliff, her paws appearing to run across the sandy wall, she hit the ground lightly on four paws. "Do you, Emberwing, swear before the sun and sky to serve your Clan until death, at whatever cost?"