Old November 13th, 2016, 10:40 AM

Default Re: ✿ linnetclan ✿

name.Stormfrost//Hazelflame
age.57 Moons//46 Moons
desired rank.Medicine Cat//Warrior
gender identity.Both Female
pronouns.She,her,and she-cat for both
sexuality.Both straight
appearance.An tortoise shell she-cat with dark gold eyes.Her fur isn't that thick,so leaf-bare is really cold for her.She has only half a tail./A pretty golden she cat with cream colored paws and chest,with sparkling hazel eyes.Unlike Stormfrost, her fur is built for the cold.She has a few nicks on her ears.
bio.Stormfrost was born in the clan,leading an normal life,until she had an dream while she was an medicine cat apprentice. This dream lead her to go outside for clan territory, and get her tail accidentally cut off.After this she became rather quiet,and stutters an lot.//Hazelflame was born an loner,living outside of the clan before asking to join.After,she became an very strong warrior,though she is pretty sure the clan still doesn't trust her.
family.Open//Her loner family left after she joined the clan. She is currently looking for an mate.
rp sample.Stormfrost bounded through the forest,catnip and borage clamped in her multicolored jaws.She finally got back to camp,and began to pad to her den.She stepped inside and set the borage and catmint down.The she-cat began sorting them out.Hazelflame padded into her den, falling,"Stormfrost? " she saw the medicine cat and said,"Oh,there you are! I was wondering if I could have some herbs for my stomach." Stormfrost nodded politely and pushed a few leaves over to the golden she-cat.

Turkey! .