View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Criticism on my cats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fleck, Aria, Dash, Desertmoon, Cresentmoon, Torrentkit, Chirppaw, and Cottenflower the personalities are very vague and there aren’t that many character traits, I personally recommend 5 positive traits, 5 neutral traits, and 5 negative traits per character.

Also the personality is very vague, I recommend (along with adding more traits) going into more detail for example:

Overview: Whiteblood is really loyal to Windclan, he would risk his life for any of his clanmates at any time. He is really polite to others. He is rather respectful to anyone. He is extremely honest.He is really devote when it comes to Starclan. He is super obedient of senior warriors, Blazingstar, Buttercupbreeze, and Oriolepaw, along with the elders. He is rather reserved and keeps to himself usually. He is very trusting of others which sometimes can get him in trouble. He is really emotional which can cause him to look cowardly and causes him not to see the logical solution to a problem. He is overly cautious which often is viewed as distrust. He is really gullible, which can get him into difficult situations often or causes cats to laugh at him for falling for it. He is super hesitant when making decisions he often wants to sleep on any decision before making any move. He is super insecure, he sometimes feels everyone is laughing at him behind his back when realistically no one is laughing at him behind his back. He is super dependent on others, he isn’t the best fighter and he relies on his clanmates to fight trespassers for him.
Traits:
Positive- |Loyal|Friendly|Polite|Respectful|Honest|
Neutral- |Religious|Obedient|Reserved|Trusting|Emotional|
Negative- |Cautious|Gullible|Hesitant|Insecure|Dependent|

Also Desertrose doesn’t have any personality.

Chirppaw's traits and overview are formatted the same. The Overview should for into more detail about the traits.

Cottenflower doesn't have many positive character traits.

Gleamingrose is perfect.

The characters without pages. I recommend adding character pages.
@NightWarrior4Life
Oh really? What about GleamRose do you like?

And I will get to work on those personalities.

CottonFlower is part of the Fuzz family so she's supposed to be pretty...negative...a lot of the time but I can see where you're coming from.