View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:14 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Iggy, being quick to arrive through running, pushed open the school door. He walked down the long hallway to his class, taking in the sights. The boy immediately noticed there was someone by the classroom door. Iggy, being brave, made his move to talk to the stranger. Before he was in her sights, however, he made his fire smaller, and cooled his hands as much as he could. He was going to shake her hand, but he didn't want to burn her. Clearing his throat, Iggy spoke to the stranger. "Hello! Are you part of Class A? Well, you probably are because you're standing right next to the door and-.." stopping himself before he went into a mindless, anxious ramble. Recollecting himself, Iggy decided to start over. "Okay okay, let's redo that. Hi, I'm Ignatius, call me Iggy," he chuckled while extending his hand.

@Ashpetal @little-life-light @ladybugg03 @Ant
Blaise looked up and was taken aback slightly by his appearance but made no ordeal about it. She shook his hand and smiled. She opened her mouth to great him but hesitated. She hadn't really practiced talking to people. She closed her mouth and just smiled again.