View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:56 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Free cats for $5 only!

Username: Bandido, formerly Starstar and Starclaw

Which cat would you like?: Pyritecrest

Why do you want them?: Okay, this may sound ridiculous but its true. I want him because I want to advance in my RPing skills. Judging by his personality, appearance, ect. He has a lot to offer and therefore I have something to offer in my posts with him. Secondly, I'm not very good at making characters I relize. My current characters are either boring and have no real personality or back story or I could crazy with them to avoid that and they end up a mistake. If you've seen my character forms and bios, they're not very well done. The only one I'm proud of is Riskflight's application in DayClan even though her personality is still boring but here, quantity matters more from what I have learned. I hope you've understood my explanation, its rather strange but truthful.

Will you change anything about them?: No, I like how they're are and I wouldn't change them for any reason even if it was for plot purposes.
Will you be active and take care of them: I'll RP them whenever I can, but I have the tendency to forget some threads I had or decide to drop them all together, but not the character itself. Since this is Pyritecrest, I'd probably use them on occasions but I'd rather not replace my main characters just for him.

Activity Level: 6/10 or 4.94 (Went down because I had a two week long break and hurricane Irma problems with electricity, internet etc.)

Other/Questions: No

Last edited by Bandido; September 19th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.