View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:15 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

• Cloverpaw •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Cloverpaw’s head turned in the direction of Twilightstar’s voice when the molly began to speak, folded ears angling themselves upward to listen more closely to her words. The upper corner of her right lip curled into a crooked smile as she let out a raspy purr. “My apologies, Twilightstar, I felt like this was something that was best discussed in your den instead of outside. Besides, pretty sure it would hurt my neck if I had to crane my head upwards to look in your direction.” She mused, amusement glinting in her bright aqua gaze. Her attempt to make a joke was rather bland, but she felt like it was a good try to at least give the leader some humor to chuckle about. The cream-furred molly rested herself upon her haunches as Twilightstar approached, laying out her gnarly leg in a weird position in order to sit properly in front of the leader. It probably looked strange to the other cats, but Cloverpaw luckily paid no further attention towards it. It was how she could practically sit afterall.

Her ears perked themselves up slightly as Twilightstar made her assumption, a slow nod escaping from the apprentice. Yeah, that was exactly the reason why she was in here in the first place. To hopefully get a chance to continue training. It already probably looked weird for younger apprentices to question why a cat that was already past the age of training still was considered a ‘paw. Cloverpaw couldn’t simply answer with ‘well, I left WindClan a good while ago and I got myself injured in the process of coming back from being gone’. That just felt ridiculous and impulsive. That would’ve just resulted with more questions and some answers that Cloverpaw personally thought were best left unanswered. It may seem selfish, but the molly felt like it was for the greater good of herself and for them.

Her thoughts seemed to quickly trail off when Twilightstar continued to speak, giving out her offer that Cloverpaw quickly seemed to take an interest in. Warning her warrior name while still training as an apprentice? That felt like something she could physically and emotionally handle. She wouldn’t bare the constant pressure of younger cats questioning why she was still a ‘paw and not a warrior. She didn’t feel much too bothered about the offer of sorts, a crooked smile smeared on her maw. “I’ll be fine with that,” she states, cocking her head slightly as the outer crook of a fang popped over her bottom lip, “however, I’m curious though. Who are you going to pick to be my mentor?” She felt like the question was a bit too improbable and rather rash, but Cloverpaw couldn’t help but feel her curiosity get the best of her.

There wasn’t much warriors that Cloverpaw could recognize when she was younger, yet the ones that she did recognize felt rather like old fiends than good acquaintances. The first name popping up on the top of her mind was Wolffang, and the thought of the long-furred tom only made Cloverpaw’s shoulders bristle. She never had that big of a liking towards him, especially when he was the former deputy of WindClan. Yes, he had his ways, but the thought of him only just made Cloverpaw want to spit out a pile of rubbish that had been forming in her mouth for so long. Hell, that tom treated her mother-figure, Ashfeather, like absolute garbage and she didn’t even do anything to him. Cloverpaw sucked in a sharp breath of air before focusing solely back on Twilightstar again, ears angled in her direction to await her response to her question.

@Moonraven

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 12th, 2023 at 04:20 PM.