View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's ears flattened more as the she-cat ranted on more to him. He was well aware of the mistakes and Surgestorm had already given him an ear full. This rant was unnecessary in his mind. "I did hunt everyday! I hunted until one morning I couldn't get up. When that happened, I knew I had made a mistake, but it doesn't matter. Starclan healed me, I'm back. I have nine lives to give to this clan. Losing one for your guys' sake shouldn't be a bad thing!" he exclaimed, his gaze resting solely on her now. No matter what the she-cat said about his decisions, there was nothing to change that now. There was nothing to change his mind in those moments either. He thought he was doing the right thing and that list she gave him didn't matter. It didn't matter what they thought as long as they were all alive because of it. "And I did fight my hardest, but I'm not invincible in battle, you know. Warriors die all the time in battle whether we want to admit it or not and like I said. I have more than one life to offer to the clan, so it's better it was mine than someone else's," he finished explaining before Rosethorn was brought up into the conversation.

Now this subject was new. It intrigued him. Was this jealously he was picking up from the she-cat? Cute. Blazingstar couldn't stop his whiskers from twinkling and his eyes from glowing slightly. He was winning after all. "Rosethorn is no threat to the clan. She saved me from the fact who took my life away. He could've taken more if she hadn't stepped in. She was here before the Dusk Syndicate was a threat too, so let me handle that. She and any other Dusk Syndicate cat is of no concern unless they give you a reason to be concerned," he spoke somewhat sternly. The leader voice coming out a bit towards Fawnskip. After all, she had no power over him and sometimes it felt like she needed a reminder. "However..." his voice lightened back up a little bit. "Is that jealously I'm sensing from you?" he inquired, his ears pricking in her direction.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL