Old May 10th, 2017, 07:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post

@CandyFlossCat
The amber eyed molly walked slowly to the fresh kill pile. Her normal spark of happiness had faded... Just like him...
The young warrior had gotten the news that her mate was killed by a RiverClan cat. She was angry, sad, and frustrated at this and couldnt even bring herself to eat.

The grey molly sat with a blank look, tail lashing around as she stared at the fresh kill infront of her. Eat... He would never want you to stay like this... He is with StarClan now... she thought. If StarClan was real, then why did they allow him to die... that thought scared her. Never had she even thought about StarClan not existing... But what if StarClan didnt...
The brown molly sat in the clearing, her tail over her paws as she closed her yellow eyes. She stood to her paws, flicking her ear. She glanced at the cats around her, and closed her eye as the voice sounded in her thoughts.
You can kill them all.... It chimed, she hated the disorder she'd had since she was a kit. The molly sighed, grabbing a mouse and devouring it in hungry bites, she'd been hunting and patrolling for ShadowClan for days and she deserved this.

She saw a molly, staring blankly, and approached her. "U-uh.. hi, i'm Quietmoon.. what's your name?" She asked, embarrassed by her stutter at the beginning. She smiled, though weakly, and waited for the molly's response. 'Oh, I think she's the cat who recently lost her mate! Great going, Quietmoon!' she thought, flattening her ears. "I'm really sorry about your.. you know.." she said, then groaned. "Why did I bring it up?! I'm sorry, I don't know how to really have a normal conversation." She admitted. Great. Now she was rambling.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; May 10th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.