View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:03 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Untamed View Post

"Things have been pretty good, thankfully." he replied, his mind still focused mostly on placing this scent. As he sat down, the wind began to pick up speed, not by much, but still enough to be noticeable. He watched the grasses on the WindClan side of the border as they began to shake violently as the wind picked up speed even further. as Tigerscar began to look around, the slightest bit of fear in his eyes, the wind quickly slowed, and a mist began to form around the two cats, until only the two of them were visible. As Tigerscar looked around, he saw two, large shadows, like ones that a tiger would make...

Through the mist, two bengal cats appeared, forming from what seemed to be the mist itself. Tigerscar's fear instantly vanished, replaced by a feeling of comfort and security; he had finally placed the scents. He watched as his father and mother formed, their bodies seemed alive enough to touch, yet Tigerscar knew, the two were in the afterlife that they had always talked about.

"Son." The two cats said simultaneously, their pelts seeming to glow, their presence calming. They were not here for an omen, a prophecy, or anything of the likes, but rather... to reassure their son. "You are stronger than you think. You have the bravery of a tiger, the strength of a bobcat, and the speed of a leopard. You may not do great things, but you are indeed stronger than you think." The two cats finished, simultaneously, and then the mist began to disappear, his parents dissolving with it.

Looking at Heatherbreeze, Tigerscar would exclaim in disbelief, "Did you see that?!"
Heatherbreeze stepped back in response to his sudden anxiety, “Are you okay?” She inquired cautiously, her tail tip twitching as she surveyed him, wondering whether this Shadowclan tom was right in the head. She shook her long furwith a shiver as the mist sent a chill down her spine. “It’s okay, just a little mist, we get it all the time in the moors,” Heatherbreeze meowed reassuringly, then tilted her head confusedly, “I don’t see anything,
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!