View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:27 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Dustbunny felt a little bad for judging Whisperingpaw based on his appearance, he was truly very sweet. She'd make up for her terrible judgment call by teaching him how to better hunt with this patrol. The brown she-cat padded out straight into the territory. Most of the usual hunting places were off-limits and she scented Crowtooth's patrol heading towards Sunset Grove, so she'd just have to see what they could find in the territory.

Instead of scenting the air, the she-cat padded past different holes, sniffing around them, until she found the fresh scent of a rabbit coming out of one of them. "Whisperingpaw," Dustbunny meowed. "I'm going to flush out a rabbit from here, I need you to catch it when it comes out. Once we're done we can head in and see if we can find any vole or mice down here." Dustbunny told him.

She was used to chasing down her prey through the tunnels, but as Whisperingpaw didn't have the routes in the tunnels and did not have enough experience, it didn't make sense to use her usual methods. So she'll take a leaf out of a lesson from Crowtooth instead.
@ChaosBringer.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training