View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2019, 04:23 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
[OPEN]

Dustypaw bounded into the clearing with ShadowClan, his face alight with wonder. This was his first Gathering, and he couldn't be more excited! So many knew scents and sights came to him. Unlike most other apprentices at their first Gathering, he wasn't scared in the least. He loved meeting new cats, so he loved big crowds. Although, since he barely came up to some cats' shoulders, the short tom was having trouble making his was through the group. He settled for just dropping his head and weaving through and bumping into others while apologizing profusely. He was almost out of the throng when he smacked right into the side of another cat. "Oh StarClan, sorry!" he quickly sputtered. He'd headbutted this cat right in their flank, and he wasn't know for being tender-headed.
"Ouch, watch out!" Pigeonpaw squeaked in surprise as the ShadowClan apprentice bowled her over. She shook herself off and swiped a paw over one ear to wipe off some dust. Once she got a good look at who it was, her eyes widened with shock. She recognized this apprentice from when RiverClan had invaded ShadowClan's camp. He had been one of the first to take notice. She instinctively shied away, not knowing what to say to him. There was a truce, she knew, so no fights would break out, but the young RiverClan cat was still wary of her clan's current adversaries. Besides, it was her first gathering, too.
"Er...it's good to see ShadowClan made it here," she didn't make eye contact, and her fur bristled a little with discomfort. How was one supposed to react when meeting a rival clan so soon after battle?

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!