Thread: Mourning Ruins
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2019, 07:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Undertaker @Casper @RedHead @Dipper

Blackmoon was still shocked from the turn out of the meeting. She knew Crowtail would fail to be a proper Deputy. That's what happens when you let an outsider try to help run the Clan. Pathetic really. The young warrior knew from the start that StarClan had made a mistake there.
Yet. Now Blackmoon was confused. Wasn't Beaststrike a formal outsider as well? He seemed trusted and to be a good warrior but still. Someone would have made a better deputy then him, right? Blackmoon kept her mouth shut. You don't go against the leader. Especially not Icestar. Code thirteen, the word of your Clan leader is law. That was why the night black molly kept silent. Beaststrike was deputy nothing she could or would do about it.
She still hated that Lionstar came in like he owned the place. Right in the middle of a meeting too! It was frustrating! Getting lost in her thought Blackmoon ended up twitching her tail tip in frustration until Icestar spoke again. Her pale green eyes snapping to attention.
The waterbarn… It looked nice she guessed. But she would have preferred something not made by Twolegs. With a quick glance around to scout the area and Balckmoon slowly stepped into the broken down building. Why did it have to be by water? Ugh. She hated water.
After getting into the barn the long haired warrior made sure she was back enough to allow the other warriors to gather in the den. "May I ask what we are going to do with that Crowtail if he shows his face here?" She asked saying the former deputy's name like it was bitter in her mouth. Normaly she kept quiet at these but she really wanted to know. If Icestar had said what was to happen to him she had missed it in the commotion.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all