View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2018, 10:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Icestorm was silent at first, mostly because the question threw him off. This was the first cat that actually asked him what his favorite food was. Probably because everyone thinks that we just eat fish and that's it. "It would probably be water vole." He admitted. "Probably just because I enjoy the taste of water vole more than I do fish."He didn't see any problem with telling her this. Any cat has their tastes so why not share his?
Honeybee nodded,” It’s nice to know I’m not the only cat who’s favorite food isn’t a fish, as I prefer sparrows and other small birds. Some cat’s say that is Skyclan food, but it’s in our territory and it’s prey. I think it’s a waste only hunting fish, just because no other clan wants fish, doesn’t mean we should only eat it. Like Thunderclan doesn’t own all the squirrels and mice, Shadowclan doesn’t own all the frogs and rats, Windclan doesn’t own all the rabbits, and Skyclan doesn’t own all the birds.” She realized she went on a tangent and stopped quickly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here