View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 10:26 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Oh, right," Silentkit realized."Well then, my lips are sealed! I could act out surprise when my mother gives me prey. I'm a pretty good actor, did you know that? My best impression is of a black rabbit." Silentkit crouched down to the ground and bunched up her body. Delicately sniffing, she pricked her ears. She then then darted, before turning over, pretending to struggle, and then go limp. Returning, she reclaimed her seat. "Now that I think about, the rabbit is probably very sad when it's killed. Now I feel kinda bad..."
Laughing as the kit demonstrated proudly, and relieved that she could keep a secret and fulfill her mother's dreams, Ambercloud nodded. "That's a really good impression! Better than what I could do." She wasn't about to show Silentkit her impression. She was not a good actor. "I've never heard a kit feel bad for the prey that fills their stomachs," she queried, cocking her head a little to the left. "Though I can see where it comes from. It's just the circle of life, I suppose."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯