View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:18 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The commotion from the clearing was enough to drive Blazingstar from his den to see what was going on. Upon seeing the patrol returning, his gaze widened. What happened! Immediately, the leader trotted towards the first face he recognized, Rosethorn. "What happened? What did you guys do?" he demanded, scanning over the small feline only to find himself staring at crimson dripping down her normally well-managed pelt. "Are you okay?" was his next question. As if he remembered to ask how the patrol was doing. The health of his clan mates should always come first. "That looks bad. You need to see Surgestorm right away," he spoke, suddenly giving an order without waiting long for an answer to any of his questions. The ginger tom took up one side of the she-cat, giving her a small nudge in the direction of the medicine cat den. Of course, he expected a fight about it and of course, he hadn't seen the condition Rabbitpounce was in yet. Rosethorn appeared to be his priority in that moment.
Rosethorn flinched slightly as she noticed Blazingstar make his way over, exhaling softly. She was hoping that it would be Onyxwhisper who would break the news to him. "Blazingstar." She greeted him with a pained grimace, lifting up her injured paw to keep the weight off of her shoulder for a bit. She flicked her tattered ear which served to increase the pain that came with having her head knocked about by a larger molly. She flattened her ears against her head after he demanded what had happened, about to explain only to be interrupted by the leader asking if she was okay- followed up by being ordered to Surgestorm's den. That's what I had been doing! She exclaimed in her thoughts before exhaling and stepping away from Blazingstar as he tried to help her to the den. "Blazingstar, would you listen?" She demanded, her voice raising a little higher than it's usual soft whisper. It was almost loud enough to be a normal meow. "Thank you for your concern, but I'm not the top priority." She looked towards the medicine den and grimaced. "Rabbitpounce is on her deathbed right now. I can't add to Surgestorm's stress right now." She explained briefly, her tone clipped and anxious. Why had she not been able to help out Rabbitpounce? Surely Blazingstar would hate her if the female died because Rosethorn hadn't been able to help her. She grimaced- what was she thinking? It was much more important to let Blazingstar know about the patrol than fret over how he might feel about her. Your loyalty to the clan comes first. She reprimanded herself before clearing her throat. "There was a large battle at the border. I can assure you that Passionblaze tried to stop it before it happened but cats on both sides instigated it. The ThunderClan deputy wasn't able to keep his cats from attacking. It wasn't until Onyxwhisper had arrived that the battle stopped. So far, Rabbitpounce is our only casualty." She reported in that same short, clipped tone from earlier. She bowed her head and stared at her paws. "I fought as well. For that, I am sorry, Blazingstar." She mumbled, curling her tail tightly around her haunches and didn't look Blazingstar in the eye. All she could think about was taunting the unnamed ThunderClan molly just so that she could survive. It made her sick that she was able to act so easily like she had in the Dusk Syndicate.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡