View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:02 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: HEYOOO -JaxenAmethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Heyyy Guyyyssss! So.. Im not new but I was gone for such a long time that it's as if I left permanently. NOPE. I'm back, my fellow tidepods. Its just that I've been.. gaining weight because all I'd ever do was play on Chickensmoothie, Warriorcatsonline, etc. So... I decided to take a break. Then when I wanted to get back on, I realized school was starting up again and I had to prepare myself. Then school started and now I am finally back.

The catch is... I still won't be able to get on as much as I used to be BECAUSE of school, homework, trying to stay tidy. The only days I may be on for a long enough time to engage in conversation with about 6-7 people at once is on the weekends. Weekdays will be for homework and stuff like that. Now... I know this is personal, but I'm sharing it with you guys because you're all like my family. I have a 27 in Science, a 49 in History, a 75 in Math and a 72 in English. Health isn't important because I have a 95 in that.

The main reason I have those low grades is because of homework. Science is classwork too, though. Now... I have a question.. To all of those who HATE homework but still do it... HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STILL DO IT?

Thats all I want to say soooo... byeeee.😊
welcome back oml
lotusfang