View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Topsy's and Willow's Dens {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
@Okapi

Willow padded along the fence to the den of her bestest and only true real friend. We'll, she hadn't really grown to learn about other people. Topsy had the den next to her, and their housefolk adopted them around the same time. Willow was only a few days older than Topsy. The kitten leaped from the fence to a concrete bench in her friends garden. The garden was simple, mostly grass but with some bushes. Willow's garden was much blander, only a few trees and some dead browned plants along the side closest to the den and closet to the monster. She padded up to Topsy's door, scratching next to the smaller door, the one she used, and walked in. Topsy's housefolk always seemed to appreciate it when they knew she was going on come in. She poked her head into the kitchen, where she found Topsy and her female housefolk. She ran up behind Topsy and bounced around. "Topsy! Topsy! You'll never guess what my housefolk bought me! It's like really soft yet I just want to test it to pieces!" She said, probably a little to excited.
Topsy was a calico atleast that was what she believed she was. She had brown, grey, black, white, and brown fur. For funny, she said she was a tabby, just to confuse cats. She saw Willow entering yowling in excitement, Willow and Topsy were so different, Willow had so much energy about her housefolks, Topsy had energy about her garden. She smiled at Willow, her fur was rumbled, she knew her mother would scold her, but did she really care, well no frankily she could care less,” New toy Willow?” She asked curiously (I think they know what toys are)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here