View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:56 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar felt rather happy now seeing the interest the she-kit had in exploring. It ran in the family after all. "Yes, out into the territory, silly," he responded, his whiskers twitching a little bit. He began to turn towards the entrance, his paws taking smaller steps than normal so that she could keep up. "We won't go far into the territory or our mother might shred me, but, I can take you to the top of hill where you can see all the other territories," he explained. It was his favorite spot in Windclan. He could see the forest, the ocean, Skyclan's territory in the distance, every part of their own territory. All of it. It was stunning and it was the only spot he knew of in all the clans that could do that. He'd love to share that with Flarekit. It would be a story she could share to the other kits. She'd already know what clan was where and perhaps one of the clan scents. It really depended on the way the wind was blowing there. "But we have to start moving," he finished, his paws leading him towards the entrance, matching pace to whatever Flarekit was going.
Flarekit's amber eyes gleaming with curiosity, and excitement. Curious about the territory, and excited to actually out of camp for once. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for the she-kit. And Flarekit was going to take that chance. It didn't matter if her mother might freak out on her going out of camp. But she would be perfectly fine. Her brother and the leader of WindClan was going to be with her. She was going to be fine. Her mother wasn't much a worrywart in a sense, but she was extremely fierce and protective of her and her siblings. She didn't mind since she had to watch over them to make sure they didn't get in absolutely extreme trouble. But, sometimes it was rightfully irritating and exhausting to hear her go on a tirade over some things they knew already, and when they didn't do squat. She followed after Blazingstar, letting out a small sigh of disappointment when he said only the top of the hill. Really? She thought, with a slight scoff coming out of her though quietly. Could probably be assumed as a small huff of breath coming out of her muzzle. But her eyes lit up like a blaze when she heard she could see all the other territories. All the other kits were probably soo jealous of her. Her lit of eyes held a slight proud look in them, as she glancing at the nursery. Take that littermates! Flarekit had a rather quick pace in her step as she followed her brother, wanting to jump up and down, but held herself from doing so. She didn't want to alert any of the kits she was able to go out of the camp with the leader, and her older brother! Because she wanted to surprise them more than anything really. And jumping up and down would ruin that. She knew it.