View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Laughing as the kit demonstrated proudly, and relieved that she could keep a secret and fulfill her mother's dreams, Ambercloud nodded. "That's a really good impression! Better than what I could do." She wasn't about to show Silentkit her impression. She was not a good actor. "I've never heard a kit feel bad for the prey that fills their stomachs," she queried, cocking her head a little to the left. "Though I can see where it comes from. It's just the circle of life, I suppose."
"I wonder if they go up to Starclan, and the dead cats hunt them? That would make sense." Silentkit felt better about it. "Anyways, you can't be that bad! Everyone has some impression in them... Though I guess not all are as talented as the mighty Silentkit! Hah!" Silentkit relished the teasing. She knew no one would turn down such a challenge. "Unless you would foolishly oppose me? How preposterous!" Silentkit tried to squeeze in as much regality as possible. This is going to be exciting! Silentkit was quite sure of herself, for better or worse.
Waffle.