View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:37 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was grateful that Shineflower worried about her. Tiredness took over her body, "Don't be so... worried... It.. not like I'm dying." She chuckled. "I-I don't need help, see I can walk!" She was deprsate to believe that she was fine. That she was only injured. When she tried to stand she ended up falling over, hissing at herself and mostly at the unbearable pain. Rabbitpounce let out a amused chuckle at what Onyxwhisper said. "I'll always be studdborn." The molly replied. She blinked in surprise when she realized something. They cared about her. Yes, it was normal for clan mates to care about each other but for some reason it warmed Rabbitpounce's heart. Rabbitpounce didn't want them to fuss over her, forcing her eyes to stay awake. "Stop worrying." She mumbled, "I won't leave you guys." She still refused to accept the truth. She couldn't. She was still cursing Starclan in her head, Rabbitpounce could feel her eyelids droop and for a mere second she let them close. They were closed for a long time before they snapped back open. Her breathing was hoarse and shallow. She couldn't wait to be back in the warrior's den, sleeping. She felt so, so, so, tired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating her pelt didn't belong to her since she was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from trying, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. Nonetheless, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 14th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.