Old January 14th, 2018, 05:12 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating his pelt didn't belong to him since he was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from try, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. However, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc