Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.