View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:38 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
@NightWarrior4Life ))

Onyxwhisper watched desperately, although she knew in the back of her mind what was happening. "There was a fight." She said quickly, she wanted to discuss what happened later, she needed to support her clanmates right now rather then get after them for the battle that took place. Her green eyes met the yellow ones of Surgestorm, understanding seem to pass through them as Rabbitpounce took her last breath. The she cat took a few moments to gather her thoughts then she turned to her clanmates, "We need to get Rabbitpounce back to camp, I need to talk to Blazingstar about what happened." She said softly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)
(Sounds fine to me.)
Surgestorm dipped his head sadly when Rabbitpounce took her last breath and stilled. "May StarClan light your path to the stars..." He whispered softly to her. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you." The medicine cat sat back slightly as Shineflower and Onyxwhisper took a few moments to grieve for their friend. Surgestorm also took the moment to absorb everything that had just happened, grieving in his own way by carving the memory into his unconscious. After a few seconds, though, things began to move again and the tom quickly moved to help the other two cats carry Rabbitpounce home.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 15th, 2018 at 02:45 PM.