View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow purred in delight when they caught sight of Shadowpaw's catches! Two whole catches! On her first patrol, Moonmeadow may have no prior relationship of this little apprentice but that didn't stop her heart from swelling with pride and joy. Shadowpaw will make a fine warrior for Shadowclan, Moonmeadow just knows it. "Look at you, Shadowpaw! Maybe you should've been the patrol lead with those skills! Showing me and Cornpuff up." The large feline approached the apprentice and gave her a quick nose boop of appreciation on her head if the apprentice let Moonmeadow. Now then, Moonmeadow took a step back and looked over the finch that Cornpuff had caught and gave the tom a respectful nod of delight, "Wonderful catch, Cornpuff. What a sucessful hunt!"

Moonmeadow rushed to where she had hidden her vole and grabbed it before readjusting her grasp on the mouse and squirrel with little trouble. With her mouth full, the feline wasn't able to talk much and it be understandable so they let the purr in their chest amplify and pointed with their paw back towards camp and started to guide them back.

-@-

When Moonmeadow arrived she made her way over to where Mistlewhisker was, the hardworking molly being busy with the recent demotion so Moonmeadow made her check in quick. "Mistlewhisker," The feline gave a polite dip of her head as she approached the enforcer, dropping her pieces of prey at her paws, before lifting up with a smile, "The hunting patrol was a huge success! Little Shadowpaw here had two whole catches and it was only her first time hunting!" The feline waited for her patrol members to say anything if they needed too, a prideful purr in her throat again. Moonmeadow wanted to bring up her concerns about Shadowpaw's training and how it shouldn't have been her first time hunting or having a lesson for it, but for now the cat held her tongue. Moonmeadow didn't want to talk about that in front of Shadowpaw.

"If that's all, I'll be delivering my prey to the pile. If you or any other needs me just holler and I'll be right there." The molly dipped her head before she remembered one last thing that she wanted to mention before leaving, "Oh, if you had the time, I wanted to speak to you about some things." With that feline smiled to Mistlewhisker, though it was weighed down a bit by the reminder to themself of the mink problem, nothing that Shadowclan couldn't handle. She wanted to request more patrols, the feline couldn't get this anxious buzzing out of her pelt when they were in camp idle so the best thing to do was to talk to the enforcers about what they needed done. Also, it would given Moonmeadow a chance to discuss the issues with Shadowpaw's training.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @RoboPrism - Cornpuff | @Fish - Shadowpaw | @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]
[ For Mica, if you don't have the time that's perfectly fine, I mostly just wanted to have Moon bring up wanting to volunteer for more patrols and also the fact that Shadowpaw's training has been concerningly slow, as Moon would in-character wise be worried about both of those things enough to want to discuss with a higher rank. Moon would also offer to take over mentoring Shadow if her current mentor cannot do so. You can also ignore it and we can say that the talk happens off screen if you'd prefer that :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!