View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
@blue jellie
Strawberrythorn pricked her ears, and a faint mewl reached them. She immediately knew that it was Palekit. Her mother's instincts were kicking in tremendously, and she bounded towards the sound, Crimsonblaze on her heels. The ginger feline spotted her kit wailing, the water getting close to drowning her. Strawberrythorn leaped, slipping in the water, but she managed to keep her balance and grab onto Palekit's scruff. "Momma's got you, don't worry." She mumbled around the she-kits wet and matted fur. Strawberrythorn knew she had to get to Riverclan as fast as she could. Her kit needed to survive. But she hadn't seen Flykit. Something in her gut told her though that her other kit was safe, probably with Honeythistle. Now she just needed to find her eldest daughter. "Crimsonblaze, keep a lookout for Ferretfrost as we head towards Riverclan!" She turned to her son, mumbling around Palekit's scruff. Then she started to bound as fast as she could through the water, straining her neck high to keep Palekit from getting even more wet.

Crimsonblaze nodded, relief flooding through him when his mother had found Palekit. He was worried about Flykit, but Strawberrythorn didn't seem worried, so he supposed that she was probably safe. The two cats started to climb the rise, getting closer and closer to Riverclan's territory. All the while, Crimsonblaze kept his eyes peeled for his sister.
Palekit saw the cats approaching, the bright red instantly letting her know her mother was on her way. The comfort came instantly, and the molly's soothing words only served to relax the little kit more. She was out of the water that was threatening her now, though she was cold and shaking in Strawberrythorn's hold. She wished she was back in the nursery, but instinct told the kit that the nursery was no longer safe; not when she had been rushed out of there so urgently. A surprised mewl left her jaws when the she-cat started moving though the water, but she only touched the water occasionally with her tail. The she-kit curled her tail up to her body to prevent this, trying her best not to wriggle around too much. She understood that this was not the time to be putting up a fight, and trusted her mother to protect her.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|