Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The brawny warrior followed closely behind his leader, his blue optics flickered with unease. Recently the clans had been at each others throats, and he wasnt sure how tonights gathering was going to go. The siberian flicked his tail and watched Blazingstar pad off and climb onto the great rock, unease bubbled in his belly when the leader sat down. Sleepingcloud knew that nothing horrible would happen during the gathering, but that didnt mean anything less wouldnt happen, although he knew fighting wasnt permited during the gathering he still had his doubts. The gray tabby let out a sigh and sat himself down near the front of the clearing, his ears perked as he awaited the arrival of the other clans. After spotting Snowstar, Breezerunner turned her head to look right at Neverwing, her eyes narrowing. She was sure that Neverwing was the one who had killed Stonebird...
"Do you think Snowstar and Blazingstar will quarrel?" Breezerunner asked, nervousness lining her voice as she leaned closer to Sleepingcloud, the British Shorthair flicking her tail with unease as she watched the other cats make their way down the path and into the Gathering.

(Since Random Melody posted in the [Leaders] version of this, I think I can post this.)

Neverwing hesitated from where he stood behind Snowstar, pressing up against Blackstorm. The large black maine coon tom was nervous, and rightfully so- he was the one who had killed Stonebird in cold blood just awhile back, and it only served to increase the tension between the clans. Neverwing couldn't help but feel that someone here knew about his crimes, and when he locked eyes with Breezerunner, a chill ran up his spine. Her eyes were cold, flickering with knowledge. She knew.

Last edited by rubinaito; July 19th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.