Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: July Gathering

(OPEN RP )

Surgestorm padded into the seastone clearing not far behind Blazingstar, his yellow eyes wide and alert for his clanmates. He was silently grateful that they were the first to arrive, and that ThunderClan was not here yet. WindClan was on edge around the other clan since they had a quarrel with ThunderClan at the moment. He wasn't technically allowed to involve himself in such matters, but this definitely didn't help with the tensions between himself and Wheatfur that were already there to begin with. The thought of the other tom made his pelt inch with dislike, causing him to shake out his fur before padding over to where the medicine cat usually sat for gatherings.

When ThunderClan just happened to arrive next, his visibly tensed and began to watch his clanmates more closely. He turned his gaze upwards to the full moon as well, making sure the sky was still clear and that StarClan was happy with the gathering truce. Sighing, he prepared himself to the awkward conversation he'd have to have with Wheatfur once he came over to the medicine cat's spot. He hoped for a second that maybe somebody else were approach him first.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; July 19th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.