Thread: Sea family.
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 02:08 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Sea family.[Finder]

So, I'm making a large family witch I'm calling the Sea family. Why? Because the starter of the family, Skipper, was born on a boat and lived on a dock by the ocean for many moons of his life.
So Skipper is looking for a few things to fill some spots.

First off:
A mate. They have already had thre litters, we'll get to that in a sec, so must already be together. Must be a female, since she had kits, nothing else really.

Taken! Rosie, @Megan

First litter, they'd be around 36 moons old, born 1, 8, 2015. There is three kits in this litter. Can be any Clan or faction. Must look something like their parents.

Kit#1:
Kit#2:
Kit#3:

Second litter, will be about 25 moons old, born 12, 16, 2015. There is four kits here. Can be any Clan or faction. Must look something like their parents.

Kit#4: Shadowblaze, RPed by Echofall.
Kit#5: Milo, RPed by Dark Queen.
Kit#6: Ivyfang, RPed by @Liekki
Kit#7: Hollywhisper, RPed by @Tazzy

Third litter, they'd be 15 or so moons, born 10, 12, 2016. Only two here. Can be any Clan or faction. Must look something like their parents.

Kit#8: Dolphinsplash, named after her aunt Dolphin, mine.
Kit#9: Otterfang, RPed by @Flameleaf

Skipper is around 58 moons old tom, born on 3, 25, 2013. He is a jet black long haired tom with greenish eyes. His parents or unknown and his sister, Dolphin died as a kit. He has no other known relieves and he's living outside the Clans.
Skipper is a normally quiet tom, only talking when he needs to. Though if you bug him enough he will probably tell you a story of his youth days unless your rude about it then you may get snapped at. He's normally a happy go lucky guy who doesn't really voice his opinions, if he thinks its not important, but if he thinks it is he'll tell ya and make sure you know. He may be a bit stubborn in his growing age but he's still a tom to have fun weather with his mate or kits he enjoys to play around with them.

Form, that I forgot:

Name:
Appearance:
Clan/Faction:
Personality:
Role:
Other/Questions:

Also, if any of your cats have kits or a mate, please let me know because I will added them in as your cats mate or kits.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 20th, 2018 at 10:01 AM.