View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:30 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's whiskers twitched to show his amusement towards the kit's question. He found it rather amusing that he stuttered. "Of course outsiders can join as long as they promise to follow the clan's rules," he chuckled a little. His eyes grew alight with question. "Is... is that what you want to do? You want to join?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "Because if you come with me today, you can. I don't make this offer lightly or very often," he replied, making sure his tone was slightly serious about that last part.

[sorry, short x.x]

[ not a problem! ]

Raven flattened his ears. Now the descision was obvious. “Yes, I want to join,” he said the words before he could change his own mind. Maybe life would be better in WindClan. He’d have to learn, of course, and follow Clan rules. But he’d have a chance at a new life. Standing up and shaking his dark fur, he glanced up at Blazingstar. “When do we leave?” he asked, glancing back warily. He was looking back one last time at the place of his kithood. Or most of it, at least. To his surprise, he realized he would almost miss it. Almost. But now, he had to look ahead. He turned back around, firmly intending to never look back at the alley again.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]