Old March 4th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

[ not a problem! ]

Raven flattened his ears. Now the descision was obvious. “Yes, I want to join,” he said the words before he could change his own mind. Maybe life would be better in WindClan. He’d have to learn, of course, and follow Clan rules. But he’d have a chance at a new life. Standing up and shaking his dark fur, he glanced up at Blazingstar. “When do we leave?” he asked, glancing back warily. He was looking back one last time at the place of his kithood. Or most of it, at least. To his surprise, he realized he would almost miss it. Almost. But now, he had to look ahead. He turned back around, firmly intending to never look back at the alley again.

Blazingstar eyed the kitten warily. Did he think this decision through? It was a big choice for such a small kitten. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked. It was almost like a confirmation for them both. One last chance for Raven to think about his decision before they go on their way. He needed to head back shortly anyway. The clan would be expecting him back by sunset and he'd be getting back by sunset if he left within the next few minutes. "You won't be able to live a paw in each world. Once you join, you leave your past behind too," he warned, trying to drive the importance of this decision into Raven's head.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL