View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:22 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar eyed the kitten warily. Did he think this decision through? It was a big choice for such a small kitten. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked. It was almost like a confirmation for them both. One last chance for Raven to think about his decision before they go on their way. He needed to head back shortly anyway. The clan would be expecting him back by sunset and he'd be getting back by sunset if he left within the next few minutes. "You won't be able to live a paw in each world. Once you join, you leave your past behind too," he warned, trying to drive the importance of this decision into Raven's head.

‘I don’t want to live with a paw in both worlds,’ he wanted to say. But he lowered his gaze. He’d never see his kin again. ‘Good riddance,’ he thought with a snort. But it was also a bit saddening. He’d never see any true blood kin again. With a sigh, he met the larger tom’s gaze once more. ‘On the bright side, maybe there will be kits to play with...’ he thought, forcing himself to look at the positive side of the spectrum. ‘And a new family, like Blazingstar said, and cats to protect me...’ His descision was made. After a long pause, he finally uttered a “Yes, I’m sure.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]