View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

[ I apologize for the extreme lateness ;-; ]

@Suspiciousmindz

With only a single moments’ hesitation, Raven bounded after the larger cat, half trotting to keep up with the pace. It wasn’t long before Raven began to wonder. How far away was WindClan? We’re all of the cats nice? How big was it? Were all the cats names weird like Blazingstar’s? He - ‘No,’ Raven thought. He didn’t really feel like a male, now that he thought about it. He had heard of cats changing their genders, but he didn’t feel like a she-cat either. He felt like... no gender. ‘What was the word...’ he thought, concentrating on the snatches of conversation outside the alley that he’d heard. A deep voice finally came to mind. So, you’re... non-binary?”’ a pleased voice answered. ”Yeah, so I’m like they or them. Not a tom or she-cat...”’ ‘Oh, yeah! Non-binary!’ He - or rather, they, were pleased with themself, feeling as though their gender identity fit how they felt inside. With that behind them, they decided to ask about the name thing they’d been wondering about. “Blazingstar? Are all cats names... like yours?” They’d been wanting to say “weird” but figured that’d come off as rude.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]