Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
[ I apologize for the extreme lateness ;-; ]

@Suspiciousmindz

With only a single moments’ hesitation, Raven bounded after the larger cat, half trotting to keep up with the pace. It wasn’t long before Raven began to wonder. How far away was WindClan? We’re all of the cats nice? How big was it? Were all the cats names weird like Blazingstar’s? He - ‘No,’ Raven thought. He didn’t really feel like a male, now that he thought about it. He had heard of cats changing their genders, but he didn’t feel like a she-cat either. He felt like... no gender. ‘What was the word...’ he thought, concentrating on the snatches of conversation outside the alley that he’d heard. A deep voice finally came to mind. So, you’re... non-binary?”’ a pleased voice answered. ”Yeah, so I’m like they or them. Not a tom or she-cat...”’ ‘Oh, yeah! Non-binary!’ He - or rather, they, were pleased with themself, feeling as though their gender identity fit how they felt inside. With that behind them, they decided to ask about the name thing they’d been wondering about. “Blazingstar? Are all cats names... like yours?” They’d been wanting to say “weird” but figured that’d come off as rude.

The silence was nice for a moment as they padded along, making good time just as it was. They'd be back in no time and he could explain to the clan then why he had asked a kitten to join. Not that it was the first time he'd done it. There were times before this where Blazingstar had found himself bringing a kitten back to the clan. Maybe they wouldn't even question it? He'd find out soon enough.

As the black kitten spoke up, his ears swirled towards him. His golden hues stayed focused ahead, unsure of what dangers they could run in to. "Like mine? No. I have star at the end of my name to signify to everyone that I am the leader. Only leaders have star," he responded, unsure if that answered Raven's question. "Kits like you have kit at the end of their names, apprentices are identified with paw, and warriors have names that are unique to them. My warrior name was Blazingstorm, for example," he spoke calmly.