View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The silence was nice for a moment as they padded along, making good time just as it was. They'd be back in no time and he could explain to the clan then why he had asked a kitten to join. Not that it was the first time he'd done it. There were times before this where Blazingstar had found himself bringing a kitten back to the clan. Maybe they wouldn't even question it? He'd find out soon enough.

As the black kitten spoke up, his ears swirled towards him. His golden hues stayed focused ahead, unsure of what dangers they could run in to. "Like mine? No. I have star at the end of my name to signify to everyone that I am the leader. Only leaders have star," he responded, unsure if that answered Raven's question. "Kits like you have kit at the end of their names, apprentices are identified with paw, and warriors have names that are unique to them. My warrior name was Blazingstorm, for example," he spoke calmly.

Raven tilted their head to the side a bit. So when they got to the Clan, they’d be Ravenkit? Then Ravenpaw, and then something else. They opened their mouth to speak, then closed it. He had a river of questions flowing rapidly through his head, but realized that the older cat may not want to be barricaded by questions. They’d find out when they got there, right?

[ oop it’s short, sorry >~< ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]